Piggy Paint : Nail Polish Remover

SKU: 210000001955

Low odor nail polish remover.


Since our remover is made from corn alcohol, it should be used as directed with adult supervision, and not ingested.  As an extra safety feature, we have added an embittering agent to deter swallowing in case the remover is accidentally ingested.  Though any remover will remove our non-toxic, virtually odorless Piggy Paint nail polish, we are pleased to offer our remover as a safer option than your standard acetone removers.  Since it is softer and not as harsh as traditional removers, it does take a bit more “elbow grease”.  Soaking nails with a cotton ball saturated in Piggy Paint Remover helps.

Knowledge is power, and natural alternatives are powerful.

Happy Nail Painting (and Removing!).

  • Eco-friendly
  • No acetone
  • Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
  • 99% Ethyl Alcohol
  • Recommended for ages 3 and up. 

    Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest.  Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product. 

4 FL. OZ. (120 ml)

Ingredients: Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent.