- Suitable for 3Y and above
- This eleven-page activity album comes with nine Montessori inspired activities, an inspiration page and four pots of paint.
- Finger painting is perfect for encouraging all sorts of creativity from imaginative paintings to learning shapes, patterns and colours to introduce children to the world of art.
- Painting is a great way to introduce children to positive ways of expressing their emotions.
- Finger painting helps to develop fine motor skills, colour recognition and curiosity
- This set comes with a paper holder and packaging for easy storage.
This finger painting pack is a great way for children to explore, learn and develop through sensory play. With 9 animal pictures to paint, there are even four pots of finger paints included! Make a creative mess as you spread paint on paper - start by dipping fingers into paint pots and then spread it on their hands so they can create their masterpieces on the activity sheets. You can even join in and make matching shapes or get them to copy the patterns you're creating. When children can feel the cool, squishy texture of the paint and experiment with colour and patterns, it encourages their creativity.