Piggy Paint: Non-Toxic Nail Polish

$7.99

Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.

Mini size - 0.25 fl. oz.

Full size - 0.5 fl. oz.

  • NON-TOXIC WATER-BASED FORMULA – 100% Chemical Free & eco-friendly. 5 Free, 7 Free, Vegan & animal cruelty free, All Free. NO Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, NO DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), NO Formaldehyde resin, NO Bisphenol A, NO ethyl acetate and acetone or Camphor.
  • Virtually ODORLESS – Natural ingredients make Piggy Paint nail polish virtually odorless compared to solvent-based alternatives.
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a HARD, DURABLE FINISH – For best results use our Basecoat/Sealer and Topcoat (sold separately). Use a blow dryer on each layer to help ensure scratch and chip resistant results.
  • Cruelty-free
  • Does not peel
  • KID-FRIENDLY, SAFE FOR PREGNANCY – Made in the USA, you can rest assured that all of the natural ingredients are safe for pregnant & nursing moms, for use on babies, toddlers and young children.
  • Made in USA

Directions:

Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.