Build your own automata with punch-out paper shapes and LEGOs!
Easy, step-by-step instructions guide kids along as they fold the unique paper characters and connect them to the LEGO gears, axles, cams, and cranks.
There's a pterodactyl with wings that flap, an octopus DJ that's always groovin' to the beat, a monkey with arms that crawl as you roll it along, a yeti with arms that punch up and down, and more.
Turn the cranks and watch as the mechanical movements bring them to life!
Real engineering becomes playful art with the LEGO Gear Bots kit.
LEGO Gear Bots
- Kit for building kinetic sculptures with punch-out paper and LEGOs
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, logic, problem-solving, critical thinking
- Easy instructions make building fun and easy
- Turn the cranks or send them rolling to bring them to life!
- 8 physics-driven kinetic creatures to build
- All the LEGO elements and paper materials you need are included
- 64-page learning with step-by-step instructions included
- High-quality materials - Exceptional build-and-learn experience