Hevea: Kawan Teething Toy
Iconic HEVEA Non-Toxic, Pure Natural Rubber Kawan Teether, Highly hygienic design, Plastic-Free.
The Iconic HEVEA Kawan Teether is made of Pure Natural Rubber and is completely free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, and plastic. The color is painted with pure natural plant pigments and helps stimulate and encourage the baby’s vision. Irritated gums will find great relief chewing the textured beak, feet, and neck. Kawan is soft, light and gentle, and easy to hold for even the tiniest hands. The one-piece design has no squeaker, cracks or joints, which prevents the build-up of bacteria and mold. Kawan is from Malaysia, where his name means Friend. Safe by Nature, beautiful by Design.
Kawan teether comes in an eco-friendly white gift-box with a cute duck cut out in front of the box, perfect for both girls and boy.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC, EVAtane, silicone, and BPA
- Handpainted with pure natural plant pigments
- Texture on beak, feet, and neck – ideal for relieving irritated gums
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- One-piece design – has no cracks or joints which prevent bacteria build-up
- Soft, light and gentle – easy to hold and chew on for even the smallest hand
- 10 cm tall