Do you have what it takes to work the high steel and win?
Taking turns, players roll the die to decide which action to take. Roll an I-Beam to add to your structure and reach for the sky. Roll a Stop Work Sign to block your opponent. Roll a Crossbar to turn your opponent's work into your work.
As you build, your worker figurine climbs higher and higher. But beware... One beam placed out of balance and the whole thing could come toppling down.
Only the cleverest and luckiest will reach the highest and win!
Up the ante, up the fun, and up the strategic challenge with the build-and-balance game of Up-Struction.
- Game of connecting I-Beams to build the tallest structure without tumbling
- Encourages spatial reasoning, problem-solving, strategy skills, creativity
- Roll the die to decide which action to take
- Roll I-Beam to add one of your I-Beams to the structure
- Roll a Stop Work Sign to block your opponent
- Roll a Crossbeam to build off of your opponent's structure
- Game ends when either one player runs out of I-Beams or the structure tumbles
- Player whose worker figurine is placed the highest wins
- If structure tumbles, player who did not cause it to tumble wins
- Includes 30 I-Beams in red and white, 6 Crossbeams, 2 Workers, base, T-stand, one die
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High-quality materials - Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay
- age 2+