Badger: SPF30 Kids Sunscreen
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- 100% Certified Natural and 95% Certified Organic.
- Water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin.
- Smells great! Lightly fragranced with non-photosensitizing essential oils of Tangerine & Vanilla in a gentle Sunflower Oil base.
- Only six simple ingredients in this kids sunscreen cream!
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Badger SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Base Ingredients Tube:
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
Base Ingredients Stick:
*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
100% Certified Natural by NPA
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
For Stick: This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face.
For full protection, apply liberally to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen cream: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.