Retail Associate Position Opening
We are looking for someone to join our team and help us grow our business! Elegant Mommy is a small, locally owned retail store that focuses on unique products to make the parenting journey a little easier. We are a family centered business, offering opportunities for schedule flexibility. Due to the nature of our store we can also offer growth opportunities in understanding of child development and natural based products. Growing with us at Elegant Mommy would present with many different learning and growth opportunities from an entrepreneurial perspective!
We provide a space for mothers, fathers and lovers of all children to come together to feel loved, supported, and encouraged through providing quality, safe, fun and engaging products.
We believe that parents and children should have access to products and community that will support and simplify their everyday lives.
We value community, integrity, and quality and hope we are able to reflect these values in our customer experience!
- Assistance with planning marketing calendars. Including offering suggestions about marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Input purchase orders into our point of sale system as needed.
- Assist in labeling products as shipments arrive.
- Manage displays, including merchandising, stocking and office related housekeeping.
- Aid in website and social media management.
- You have a love of giving back to the community and being involved in something bigger. You understand what it means to empower families and live it out in your everyday life. You enjoy being around families and children and aren’t afraid to sit on the floor and play for a while!
- You are a detailed oriented person who loves to be organized. You’re able to communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner and are able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- You are not afraid to make an impact. You’re a self-starter who is not afraid to take ownership and is able to work independently.
- You are a listener. You have the ability to take direction and feedback. You want to learn and grow in your skills and understanding. You understand that perfection isn’t a reality and that we are never done learning.
- Our current need is for an employee to work one afternoon 3-5 hours per week, and an additional 13 hours every 3rd weekend total Saturday and Sunday. Week day shifts will be scheduled a minimum of 2 weeks prior. Openness to pickup up more hours as needed isn’t necessary but appreciated.
If you are interested in working with us, please email email@example.com