Zed mimics the feeling of being in a car. His clever technology recreates soothing low-frequency vibrations that are known to send babies to sleep.
Simply place Zed on the mattress by your baby’s feet and press the snooze button. The finely tuned vibrations ripple gently through the mattress, comforting your baby and encouraging a deep sleep.
Zed can also be used as a portable night light - great for night-feeds and for taking on holiday.
Zed produces gentle vibrations that babies and small children feel as a comforting sensation (not suitable for adult use).
- Zed produces gentle car-like vibrations that are known to send babies to sleep
- 6 soothing vibration modes with 1 hour auto shutdown
- Safe to use from Birth - Compact size that works on any type of mattress
- Built-in night light with 3 brightness levels plus an all-night mode
- SPLASH Proof!! Up to 50 hours battery life (measured at the slowest speed) Takes 2 "AA" batteries
The science behind Zed
To mimic the feeling of being in a car, Zed uses special motors that generate both the low frequency rumbles of the car suspension and the revving of the engine. The vibrations create soothing sounds, making it a true car-like experience.
Zed has 3 static vibration speeds plus 3 additional modes which give varying speeds to simulate a car accelerating and decelerating. The different modes allow you to find the best sleep-inducing rhythm for your baby.
Babies tend to sleep in 45-minute cycles, so Zed was designed to fade out gently after 1 hour, by which time your baby should be into a second sleep cycle and a deeper sleep.
We added a calming red night light to Zed, because the red glow is known to help relax babies and promote melatonin production – encouraging an ever deeper sleep.